Peppaward 2018 – Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is run by EAT.ch GmbH, Werdstrasse 21, CH – 8004 Zürich (hereinafter “EAT.ch”).
2. To enter this competition you must submit the entry form available at www.peppaward.ch. Entry to the competition is free, no purchase is required.
3. The competition will run from 24th September 2018 6am until 26th October 2018 midnight. Entries received later, even if only because of technical delays, will not be counted.
4. The competition is open to individual residents of Switzerland aged 18 or over, except employees of EAT.ch and/or Just Eat.co.uk Ltd (“JUST EAT”), affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
5.The winner will be drawn at random on 20th November 2018 from all eligible entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified by email via the email address filled in the application form within 7 working days from the draw date. The winner has 72 hours to confirm acceptance of his prize; otherwise, EAT.ch reserves the right to redraw the prize.
6. The prize is a trip to New York for 2 people. It includes an outgoing and return flight from Zurich to New York for 2 (economy class) and a hotel room for 2 (minibar is not included) in a 4 star hotel near Times Square. The winner himself is responsible for the visa (ESTA).
The specific price conditions are: The trip has to be booked for December 2018. The duration is from Wednesday (outgoing flight from Zurich to New York) until Monday (return flight from New York to Zurich). The following dates are available:
- – 5th to 10th December
- – 12th to 17th December
- – 19th to 24th December
8. The winner will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out, including any expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances. Prizes are subject to availability and EAT.ch reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.
9. EAT.ch reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice in its sole discretion. Further, EAT.ch reserves the right to reject any entries that in EAT.ch’s sole discretion violate these terms and conditions, applicable laws, in case of multiple entries by individuals, entries by competition agents or clubs, robots or similar.
10. EAT.ch’s reward decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of EAT.ch’s website and services apply.
13. EAT.ch shall in no event be liable for a temporary or final lottery abort for technical or other reasons. EAT.ch shall in no event be liable for any expenses incurred in reliance upon the reward, expenses or direct or indirect damages arising out of the participation in the competition and the use of the award respectively going on the trip to New York.
14. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.